1.05.2012

Love Cuff

Wanting to carry the spirit of love and joy from the holidays forward with me to start 2012, I've been creating a lot of "love" jewelry.

I made my sister this necklace and ring set:


I was inspired to make a cuff for myself as well:-)



I used soft thick floral wire I found in the gardening section of Michaels:


 I first made an oversized "love" charm and twisted/rounded the ends of the wire using round nose pliers.  I created a "cuff" piece by folding over a long piece of wire, shaping it, then attaching each free end to the top and bottom of the letter "l" respectively (using pliers).  Then I shaped the combined piece into a curved cuff.  The finishing piece is a smaller section of doubled up wire, fashioned into a hook, attached at one end to the letter "e" with the hooked end free to latch on to the other end of the cuff piece.  Very simple!



Spread the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...