4.03.2012

Bungee Cord Knot Bracelet

I been wanting to make my own jewelry with bungee cording; I also love the sailor knot trend.  Combining the two looks to make my own bracelet was super easy (albeit messy, considering I got super glue all over my fingers).

Supplies needed are: some bungee cord, end caps, a clasp, jump rings, and super glue.
Cut a piece of cord long enough to go around wrist after making a knot.  Lightly burn the ends with a flame to melt the cording and keep it from fraying. 


Tie a knot in the middle part of the cording:




Trim ends if needed to modify the length, then place a few drops of super glue in the end caps before affixing to each open end of the bungee cord.


Finally, affix closures to the end caps and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...