4.02.2012

Miso Marinated Black Cod

If you've ever ordered "butter fish" at a Japanese restaurant, you've had Black Cod.  This is not your ordinary fried fish stick cod variety.  I don't usually like white fish (as much as my go-to favorite Salmon), but Black Cod is definitely an exception.  It's no wonder it's also called butter fish - it is extremely silky and I find it to be VERY filling... 

This recipe is fantastic; the longer you can marinate the fish, I'm sure the better - I only had time to marinate for about 24 hrs, and it was still very good.  I served the fish with some bok choy sauteed in olive oil and garlic (if I had only had fresh ginger on hand, I would have used this recipe for the bok choy).






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...