4.16.2012

Lunchbox Salad

In an effort to be healthier (and avoid the terrible restaurant in my office building), I started bringing my own salads to work.  They only take a few minutes in the morning to throw together now that I have a working system in place.  I make the same salad for an entire week, and come up with new versions every week.  This week I am making a tuna salad.

I have a nice big ceramic container with a lid from Crate & Barrel that is fantastic for this (similar here).  Use a piece of wax paper as a divider to separate the wet and dry ingredients.  I used 1 can of light tuna mixed with vegenaise and relish for the tuna mixture.  No salad dressing needed.


Remove the divider and mix - lunch is served!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...