11.21.2011

Homemade Kale Chips

Aside from the hefty price tag, the kale chips I have purchased in stores just didn't feel "healthy" with all the added flavoring (I could barely see green on the "quite cheesy" version!).

I decided to look up recipes to make my own, and couldn't believe how easy they were to make or how delicious they turned out... very crunchy! (So hard not to eat them all yourself as you take them out of the oven).  I used this recipe and love the tanginess that the lemon brings - coupled with the sea salt, they are like super good-for-you salt and vinegar chips :-)

First, coat kale with the olive oil, sea salt, and lemon juice & arrange on baking pan:


Place kale in preheated 350 degree oven for 10-15min (until crispy):


Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...