11.29.2011

Paper Beads Continued...

Here are some of the pieces I've created so far with the boatload of paper beads I made! 
Have fun experimenting with different styles, or just make a few simple strands of beads, they are sure to impress no matter how you use them :)

For this first necklace, I chose beads in descending lengths and wove them together using 28 gauge wire:



I also wove these beads together using 28 gauge wire.  While I was initially making this as a necklace charm, I think it was born to be an earring - I will have to make another one to pair it with...




I used 20 gauge wire to string the beads for this necklace in a "W" shape (for my last initial) - like the other pieces, I threw in a few sparkly beads between some of the paper ones...



For this last one, I selected beads of decreasing size and used 20 gauge wire to create my own bead pins which I linked together in a triangular shape using pre-made jump rings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...