11.20.2011

Stencil Fun

When we moved in to our new place, one of the things we lacked was a pantry - this made stocking up on food essentials difficult and also resulted in cluttered kitchen counter tops.  I decided to convert the awkwardly shaped hallway coat closet into a place to store our dry goods and kitchen essentials.  Amazingly, the Swedish Wood Shelving from Williams and Sonoma offered a perfect fit for our closet, straight out of the box. 

First, I wanted to paint the walls in the closet a fun print.  I used Martha Stewart paint in Aegean Blue as the base coat:



Then, using the Moroccan stencil from Stencil 101 Decor and Martha Stewart's Precious Metals/Specialty finish paint in "Tin", I was able to essentially paint my own wallpaper background... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...